Who we’re looking for:
You are the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. You enjoy problem solving and know how to ask the right questions. When you say “I will take care of it” we know it will be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier. If you love organizing and managing logistics, that is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Must be customer service oriented and engaging when communicating with internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate a high degree of organization, attention to detail, creativity, ability to plan, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and research skills.
- Strong willingness to do whatever is needed to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Experience in project planning, tracking, and implementation.
- Familiarity with social media.
In addition to the requirements outlined above, candidates must possess ability to work independently and collaboratively. You must be able to take both …Learn More