Give 5 2011
On January 6, 2012, Campaign Consultation, Inc. hosted their annual Give 5 luncheon. Through this initiative, Campaign Consultation donates 5 percent of its profits to social causes and social profit organizations. Each staff member is given the opportunity to make a pitch for one or more causes, along with a proposed dollar amount that they believe will make an impact in communities.
Who did the staff choose this year? Here is the full list of 2011 Give 5 recipients:
- The Campus Kitchen at Johns Hopkins University
- Community Law In Action – Just Kids Program
- Emerge Global
- Equality Maryland
- The Innocence Project
- KOTO Vietnam
- Marian House
- Operation Oliver
- Remote Area Medical Volunteer Corps – Guyana Air Ambulance – SPAN (Specialized Patient Action Network) program
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- St. Vincent de Paul, Learn to Earn Program
- Wide Angle Youth Media
Are you or your organization giving back to your community? Share your story with us!